Supporting the Gibson Family Fight Cancer
Long story short, the Gibson family needs our help.
Rodney has been recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He is starting chemo, and multiple rounds of radiation He has metastasis in his brain, liver, and bones. Since this has been a recent diagnosis, his family is in crisis mode trying to make sense of this devastating news and trying to maintain some normalcy for their two young children. You can read up on the latest update from them on Gibsonden.com.
The plan is to continue with the recommendations from his local oncologist while seeking advice from Memorial Sloan Kettering. As we all know, medical treatment is not cheap, even with health care insurance. All of this is going to come at some significant cost (hospital, medicine, travel, second opinions, loss of income).
For those who don’t know Rodney, he is a vibrant ball of joy and energy. He spreads love and grace freely and openly. If you have had the pleasure of working with or knowing him, then you’d know the impact that he’s had on your life. Here is your chance to pay it back or forward.
- Donations on this platform are through Innovative Charity, a 501(c)3 organization.
- 100% of your donation will go directly to the Gibson family (we will cover the credit card processing fee).
- Please contact email@example.com if you wish to send a direct bank transfer.
- Our finances for Rodney will be reviewed by John Doderer, a friend, and accountant for full transparency.
- We decided to NOT use GoFundMe since they take out additional fees.