Immanuel Church, Zaporizhzhia (Housing)
As a church we serve on many fronts and directions:
1. Members of our church serve at the center for migrants. We provide food and support for displaced people, help them find accommodation and a transfer.
2. We have opened 2 hostels where we accept families with children, where we provide food and safe place to sleep, providing them the opportunity to relax before moving on. The hostel is free for migrants. 1 day of work of 2 hostels costs about 150-200 dollars
3. We organize the transfer of migrants from Zaporozhye to the west of Ukraine (Rivne, Lviv, Uzhorod). We have a church bus that we use for these transportations, one return journey costs about $ 500
4. We feed people in need nearby our church and distribute food and hygiene kits to people. One food package – 10-13 dollars. We give out about 50 packages a week. One feeding outreach is approximately 20 dollars.
5. We also plan to open a center for long-term residence for migrant families, to help them rebuild their lives.
Monthly cost breakdown
|2 Hostels||$ 5000|
|Hot meals and Aid kits||$ 2480|
|Fuel for the bus||$ 1500|
|Support for volunteers in migration center||$ 1000|
Immanuel Church, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine
Pischana 5, Zaporizhzhia
Contact Person: Marchenko Vitalii